Observations from the Powder Room

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bad Blogger

OK, I admit it, I am a bad Blogger. There, I said it. Now I feel better.

I know I'm supposed to post regularly and that the posts don't have to be long, but I'm still a bit intimidated by this whole blog thing. My other excuse is work and life. Between my day job, my night job and my insane desire to spend some time with Mark and the boys, the blogg comes in last place.

Anyway, nothing as exciting as our trip to the emergency room has occurred since my last post and no more strange objects up their little noses.

Quick updates:

Dylan and Sam are swimming (kind of). They wear their swim muscles (inflatable arm bands) and move independently and with some confidence. Sam is going down the slide and doesn't need or want to be caught at the bottom. Dylan is going down the slide but he still wants to be caught at the bottom (it's good to be needed).

The boys loved the 4th of July and are already asking for fireworks again soon.

We attended our second soccer class and Dylan and Sam did very well.

Today we went to Ikea with Kumie and bought cute chair for their table in the basement. Dylan and Sam LOVED the kids play area and want to go back again to play.

Mark is in MN visiting the family and the boys miss their papa. They enjoyed chatting with Mark on the phone and are learning to talk about their day on the phone. It's sweet.

OK, I have to go to bed. I will try to post a couple times this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home