Observations from the Powder Room

Friday, June 16, 2006

Getting better and ready for some fun!

Well, I had quite a week. I actually missed two and a half days of work due to a nasty sinus infection. I actually went to work yesterday mostly because my doctor's office is near work. Thankfully, I got an appointment in the afternoon and now I’m on antibiotics. I was going to cry and beg if she didn't prescribe any drugs. Luckily it didn't come to that.

Although I’m still pretty congested, I’m feeling better.

OK, enough complaining.

Blanca had the day off and Papa was in charge. Mark did a great job and the boys had a blast. He kept the boys busy all day (gym, bagel shop, car wash, Papa toy store (Best Buy) and the swimming pool). Dylan and Sam went to bed tonight without complaint and fell asleep immediately.

Tomorrow is the Alexandria Waterfront Festival and should be a great day. We've been going for years, starting with the year I was pregnant. I think we have only missed one year since the kids were born. Kumie and Joseph will join us again this year and Dylan and Sam are very excited. I'm sure Mark will have pictures to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home