Observations from the Powder Room

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm Sick

I woke up yesterday morning and I could barely breathe. We still had a great day but by the time we got home I was feeling really cruddy.

I had to go to work today to finish a project but I left the office around 2:00 and when I got home I went straight to bed. I slept until I had to drive Mark to Metro (see his blog).

I worked on the CC project for about an hour before Blanca headed home and then it was time with the boys. Dylan and Sam are being so great about taking their medicine. I’m really proud of them but I hate that they have to be such troopers. We had a nice evening and then I got back to work.

I'm going to bed now and I'm crossing my fingers that I will feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home